Today is the day! 90 days! According to Dr. Burton I can white water kayak. Which with the rain we have been getting lately, might be closer than I think.
This weather is insane!!!! They are talking like this might be worse than the Floods of 1993. Granted I was fairly young, I will never forget the baseball fields south of I-80 between 2nd Avenue and Merle Hay Road. I was interested to find a National Geographic photo - nearly exactly as my memory recalls it. I ALWAYS think of that every time I drive by.


Breakthrough: I had a handful of almonds today. I'm not going to lie, it was a little tender. But I still powered through. I think a little of it has to do with the pressure the nuts put on my brackets. Exactly why I'm not suppose to eat them! Nothing to do with my jaw... but with the hardware in my mouth! Oops! It's okay, I'm a hygienist!?

0 Responses to "90 Days!!!!! Wednesday 06-04-08"
Post a Comment