Firey Throat Friday

So I am not feeling better today. Yuck. My throat is on fire and it also looks like it is on fire. Decided to go to the doctor. She took one look and said, "that looks sore!" Gee, ya think?! Plus, my voice has nearly dropped an octave. I'm now starting a Z-pack, or a regime of Azithromycin. Crossing my fingers I feel better soon.

Went out to dinner with some girls from work, as a last hoorah with Jenn. Which leads me to my breakthrough: Eating chips and salsa with no worries, no cares and tearing through them. I didn't hold back. No gentle nibbling. It was great!

Also went to Gateway Park Free Friday Night Flicks. Tonight they showed The Wizard of Oz. The weather was great, but I was definitely pushing my body's limits on activity for the day. I had to go home about the time Dorothy and her gang made it to the poppy fields. :-( But I've seen the movie, I know how it ends. :-D

0 Responses to "Firey Throat Friday"