Week 12 Post-Op

84 days! Oh my goodness! 12 weeks! Could surgery have been that long ago?! Just a faint memory? Not that I miss it! I do miss the feeling in my lower right portion of my lip, but oh well. :-) I hear patience is a virtue. Blah.



Major Breakthrough: Used my Sonicare for the full 2 mins, on all my teeth! Recently, when I was getting feeling back in my front lower lip and teeth, the nerves seemed to be working double time. The Sonicare was just too much stimulation/vibration for them. I'd try and try, but would just make a mess of it. Today I tried, and was able to do all of it. Granted I had to set the speed on sensitive, it still was a great feeling. There is a giant but to this though.



I'm actually getting a pretty nasty sore throat, which stinks. Not sure what will progress with that, but we'll see. Being the giant germaphobe that I am, I have to tell you how frustrated I am with this breakthrough. I hate using my Sonicare when I'm sick. Basically I just stuck all of those germs onto that nice and expensive brush head. Dangit! Oh well, I'm probably getting close to due to replace it, but still. If I would have stopped to think, I might not have contaminated it. I usually tell my patients who buy a Sonicare to use the manual brush we give out when they are sick, so as not HAVE to replace the head, like they should.

0 Responses to "Week 12 Post-Op"