Sleepy meeting Sunday 05-04-08


Today started bright and early with a trip to the Polk County Convention Center for some lovely dental meetings! I know, I know, I'm a lucky girl. I knocked down 15 credits this weekend though. Not too shabby. I came to the conclusion that I am a GIANT nerd, because I absolutely loved the 3.5 hour lecture on Oral Pathology. Some gross pictures, but all very interesting. You'd be surprised what can be caught early by a dental professional. No pressure. :-D The second lecture was by a hygienist named Shaunda... weird. The seats couldn't have been more uncomfortable and it was after lunch, so I got very sleepy. But I broke out the dutch letter! I just have to say that seeing the waxy blue and white striped bag makes my heart happy. It helped the sleepy inducing lecture fly by a little faster.

Today's breakthrough: Eating chips and salsa without having to sog up the chips with salsa first! A little pre-Cinco de Mayo festivities with Jody at El Rodeo.

Did have to take some Vicodan last night. My jaw was killing me. That's what I get for beating myself up. I also noticed I was a little more numb today, must of had a bit of swelling.

0 Responses to "Sleepy meeting Sunday 05-04-08"