Breakthrough: Chewing gum. There is a really good chance I'm not suppose to be doing that yet but oh well. I basically suck on the gum for some time. But tonight I was wondering if I could blow a bubble, and what do you know... :-D I can only chew the gum for about 10 mins. Which is probably a good sign I'm not suppose to be doing it. Oops.
Yuck, tomorrow I go to the Orthodontist for my second post-op adjustment. I bet I sweat up a storm. I know it's silly but I get really nervous sitting in the orthodontist chair. I suppose it's the lack of control. Usually I'm the one sitting over the patient. Plus after this surgery, since I have a history of being man handled by the assistants, I get a little more nervous. Hopefully I have nothing but good reports for tomorrow! Better stock up on the ibuprofen though!

0 Responses to "Tuesday 05-12-08"
Post a Comment