Spent most of memorial day at my parent's new home out in the country. I don't get out there a ton, so it was fun to see some of the progress being made!
We grilled, ate, sat, laughed and ate some more... it was fun times. Here is a little glimpse of the beauty of the day.

Breakthrough: Quaker Oats Baked Cheddar Snack Mix!!! I used to be able to tear through a bag of these in no time. It can be a little crunchy, so I was concerned when I purchased it recently. But no worries! I showed that snack mix who was boss! Even the crunchy bagel bread bits! (However, I had to let those get a little soggy before chewing to finish them off.)

3 Responses to "Sunny Memorial Day 05-26-08"
Simply beautiful! Glad you had a nice time.
Wow, you have quite the knack with a camera...I especially love the view throught the dandelion..just knept staring at it :)
Hooray on your recent culinary accomplishments! Did it quell the (unexpected) the Burger desire or have you now develepoed quite a liking for them?!
Hi Shanda... thank you for putting your story out their for us to read. My daughter will be having this same surgery on June 21. She is 15 and has a very complicated history - but this will not be her first surgery.
We'd love it if you'd visit our blogs (she has one too). She could use the encouragement. Her blog is titled "Simple Things in a Complex World" and is on my favorite blog list.
I'm glad to hear you are doing so well. Take Care!
Post a Comment