Tonight we went to a bonfire. We couldn't have asked for better weather or location!! I was dead tired because I stayed up too late/early Thursday night to watch The Office after Immersion. Oh my goodness I love that show!!!! I didn't partake in the Smores action. However I did nibble on a graham cracker. That would be my breakthrough. I was able to chomp right into the graham without needing to break it into pieces first. Way to go front teeth! I did have a few scary moments tonight.
Scary moment #1: I was laying on a hammock with a friend when another friend came up and started to rock us back and forth. I think I've been feeling well enough that we all forget that my jaw is still not completely healed. Not that I want to fly out of a hammock and roll down a hill after my jaw is fully healed, but I definitely don't want to do it now! I was definitely freaked out for a few seconds, trying to figure out the best way to fall if I had to bail out. Luckily that didn't have to happen. I feel like such a wimp and fun hater, but that would have been a major bummer. I'm sure it would have involved getting kicked in the face. I'll think through situations like that better in the next month. I should have about 20 some odd days and it'll have been 90 days. The surgeons said after 90 days I could go white water rafting if I wanted to. He added, I might drown, but my jaw would be fine! Hardy har har.
Scary moment #2: Deer on an exit ramp, just about ran right into me. It would have been a bad situation for both the deer, my car and myself. Most likely involving an airbag. Yikes!
Good news: Made it home safely without being smoked in the face by anything!
Friday Night Fire-Lights 05-17-08
Posted by Shanda

0 Responses to "Friday Night Fire-Lights 05-17-08"
Post a Comment