Tuesday 05-06-08


I can tell there has been a pressure change, my jaw is feeling funny. Doesn't hurt, doesn't ache, doesn't throb... just feels weird. It's storming north of here too. Odd. I wonder if my jaw will always feel the weather. Only time will tell.

Tonight we were encouraged by the summer like weather. We decided to have hot dogs (via the George Foreman), baked beans, potato salad, chips and dip. I think Casey and Kristin even had Root Beer. Does it get more American than that?! Ha. We were able to finally give Casey her birthday gift. I'll let you decide, but I think she was pretty happy with it. (There is a long story about this jersey. She was suppose to get one awhile back, but just didn't happen.)


Breakthrough: Ate a hot dog. Hadn't been able to open my mouth that wide as of late. But today it happened! I've also been able to eat chips and actually chew them. However every once in a great while I notice that I haven't chewed them enough when I get stabbed as I swallow them. Oh well, I'm learning! I was looking at my radiographs at work today. I need to get copies of them. I think the difference in my bite is amazing!!!

0 Responses to "Tuesday 05-06-08"