It is so hard to believe that it has been eight weeks since my surgery. The whole thing has just gone so smoothly. I'm very pleased with everything that has happened. (Aside from my toe). From here on out, I'm only going to post weekly photos, unless something crazy happens.
I came to realize that my sense of feeling is coming back but it is very strange. When I take a drink of anything cool, it makes it feel like it is dripping down my chin. I can now feel the coldness in my chin. I had previously been so numb that I couldn't feel any temperature changes on my chin. So... progress is being made! Even if it means that I feel like I'm drooling anytime I take a drink.
Breakthrough: I can tell it's going to rain.
Three reasons:
1. My hair is frizzy.
2. My jaw hurts. (cannot be all in my head, my jaws ache!)
3. My knees hurt. (cartwheel injury from 2nd grade).
Thought I'd leave you with a photo of the amazing cloudscape I saw this morning when heading for work. It was so much more beautiful than the picture can show. The only thing that could have made it better would be if Jesus himself made an appearance.

0 Responses to "Eight Weeks Post-Op 05-01-08"
Post a Comment