Two-Lips


Went to Holland today. Not really. Pella, IA for their Tulip Time festival. Shanna and I drove down there for a few hours today.

Of course we stopped at Jaarsma Bakery and got us some goodies. I love that place! Thanks to not such great weather we didn't have to wait in line very long because there weren't many people.

I didn't hold back when it came to eating. For lunch I tried to get my mouth around a beefburger, but I had to cut it up with a fork and eat it. Couldn't wrap my lips around the sucker. Oh well, in time. I tried to take a bite of some wonderful little tartlet that Shanna bought. She sassed me about not biting into it. I believe she said something about "what do you think, your jaw is broken?" We laughed because... well it is. :-D

0 Responses to "Two-Lips"