HeeHee......Shanda, Shanda. How much of the discomfort do you credit to your gum chewing? :) Just kidding, that bubble was quite impressive!
A fellow House fan? Yay! Didn't see the episode though. Forgot to PVR it, but I always buy the seasons, anyways. Due to allergies to a bunch of meds, I'm getting vicodin post surgery...I joked to my hubby that I'd have to get a cane and pretend to be House on the bad days!
I was born in Calcutta, India, but adopted into a lovely midwestern family at the age of 6 weeks. Suffering through spring-winter allergies, I finally went and got tested the winter of 2011. The testing unfortunately revealed a number of allergies that will be an "adventure." This blog serves as a little insight on how I am not going to let the earth take me down!
1 comments:
HeeHee......Shanda, Shanda. How much of the discomfort do you credit to your gum chewing? :) Just kidding, that bubble was quite impressive!
A fellow House fan? Yay! Didn't see the episode though. Forgot to PVR it, but I always buy the seasons, anyways. Due to allergies to a bunch of meds, I'm getting vicodin post surgery...I joked to my hubby that I'd have to get a cane and pretend to be House on the bad days!
Hope you're felling better in the morning :)
Post a Comment