Squeeky Clean Monday 05-05-08

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Today was a normal Monday work day with a side of sunshine and warmth! It was soooo nice outside today, I wish I could have spent more time outdoors.


Breakthrough: Had a decent break in my schedule, as did Jackie... so I got my teeth cleaned! Oh my goodness did it feel good!! Actually my jaw was a little sore afterwards from staying open for so long. But my teeth feel much cleaner. The only thing that could make my mouth feel better would be if these braces could come off! Jackie wanted to polish my teeth, but that gives me the willies, so I declined. I told her she can give me the works when I get my braces off.


This last weekend during my dental meetings I heard of this seemingly mythical product called the Flosspopper. It is a flosser for braces! Oh my goodness... I need one!!!!!!!! I wish I was smart enough to have invented this. I would definitely advertise it more if I had invented it. I might still advertise it in our office. It seems amazing. Would have to try it first I guess. But it HAS to be easier than weaving in and out with threader floss.

0 Responses to "Squeeky Clean Monday 05-05-08"