Major breakthrough today: I finally had the long craved-after hamburger today! If you recall, I was craving a hamburger since my surgery. I rarely eat hamburgers, so this made the craving even more strange. To top this burger off, it was topped with cheese and some crunchy bacon. It was exactly how I imagined it would be. I also ate ALL of it!

Tonight was the last night our John was home. He has been off training hard in the Army. The last time I saw him was December, when he was home for a short while. He leaves Monday morning back to Texas. Then in about two weeks he heads off to Iraq, where he will help disable (blow up) roadside bombs and other stuff. I will miss him tons. He's has an infectious smile and is always fun to have around.

1 comments:
Isn't it funny how we crave things that we don't usually even eat. After my first surgery, I craved a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from McDonalds. I don't generally eat fast food so this was strange for me.
Glad you had the opportunity to get that craving out of the way though.
Also, glad you had a chance to catch up with your friend/family member(???) who is heading to Iraq.
Thanks for your wonderful positive posts!
Take care!!
Post a Comment