Revelation Wednesday 05-07-08

Today turned out to be full of revelations for me, here are a few:


  1. It really is truly sad how I can let someone who is not in my life, ruin my day.
  2. My friends were not created to abide by scheduled/planned events.
  3. My kitchen can look like a truck of bbq sauce exploded in it, and be cleaned up in a timely manner. My mother would be proud.
  4. When people pronounce my name incorrectly, it always seems to bother my co-workers more than it bothers me. (Granted this instance was a new co-worker, she should have tried harder, think Shaun-duh!!)
  5. I used to think that I was the least photogenic person alive, but I think Amy Winehouse totally owns the right to that title.
  6. When I need a haircut, I shouldn't even bother trying to do anything with my hair.


And for the biggest breakthrough recently:
Drum roll please........



Aside from muscle spasms and the first two weeks of healing, I have not had a migrane-sized headache since my surgery. Yet one more reason I am very glad I did this!

0 Responses to "Revelation Wednesday 05-07-08"