Stay or Leave Sunday



I love this song, I can't listen to it enough. I don't know exactly how it makes me feel though. Sad, happy, nostalgic? I don't know. I do know I could listen to these two guys play the guitar all day long.

No huge breakthrough today. That's not true. I was just sitting here thinking, this might be the first day that I haven't been able to find a breakthrough. I had a few setbacks today, but I did wake up on my stomach. I haven't done that for sometime. I know that I've rolled over on my stomach a few times, but haven't been able to stand the pressure on my jaw for too long. I must have been able to be comfortable last night! My setbacks today included, at two different times, (although standing in the same place in my kitchen) food fell out of my mouth. I think I'm still working on muscle control. At least it didn't happen when anyone was around!?

0 Responses to "Stay or Leave Sunday"