Seriously, I don't know what the deal is, but I only saw four patients today! I usually see twice as many as that! Yikes! It was slow to say the least.
Had friends over for dinner and then they went on to a movie. I decided to stay home. Just one of those nights. Unfortunately I sat in front of the television and watched some rather Debbie Downer shows. Not going to lie... I cried watching House. At a certain point I wonder
if I wasn't crying because I was crying. Ugh. I... need to get out more.
if I wasn't crying because I was crying. Ugh. I... need to get out more.Breakthrough: Ate Triscuits and it didn't really hurt! I've actually been eating them for a week or more, but today was the first day I could go at it without needing to nibble gingerly. (By the way, the Cracked Pepper Triscuits are the best, add a little Roasted Pepper Hummus and it's a total treat!)

1 comments:
Yeah...I bawled like a baby at the end of House last night. They find the most depressing music to go along with the sad scenes too. Totally doesn't help!
Pepper Triscuits = heavenly delicious!
Post a Comment