Wednesday 05-29-08

I'm quickly approaching the 90 day mark! I've come a long way, that's for sure! A few days ago someone left a comment about my positive outlook. Honestly, it's hard not to be positive. I've been very blessed during this whole experience. Don't misread me, I have a tendency to be Debby Downer. However, it prevent that I've been trying to find a positive/breakthrough daily. Sometimes, it's hard, simply for the fact that I can't remember what I did that day!!!

So, onto today's breakthrough: I flossed. No, that's not it. But today, when I was flossing, I could feel that my "Iowa spaces" aka the ginormous gaps between my canines and lateral incisors are almost completely closed! Basically this is part of the fine tuning/tweaking that should be part of the end of my braces experience! Having these spaces close up is a major breakthrough for me! Nearing the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

0 Responses to "Wednesday 05-29-08"