Week Nine Post-Op 05-08-08

I cannot believe it has been 9 weeks since my surgery. It is all a blur. I think that has more to do with the medication taken at the time, but oh well.

I chalk it up to the numerous prayers that were lifted up concerning the surgery, but everything truly went as smoothly as I think possible.

Things I am thankful for:



  • My smile is seemingly normal.

  • My pain is minimal.

  • Swelling seems to be almost non-existent.

  • I am able to chew with my mouth shut.

  • My earaches are minimal.

  • My headaches are almost extinct.

Things I would change if I could:


  • Being able to feel my chin and lower lip. However that has improved significantly, so I suppose it deserves to be on the list above.

  • The sensitivity I have when I use my Sonicare. But I know that will go away soon enough.

  • Having braces. But those too shall be history before long!

0 Responses to "Week Nine Post-Op 05-08-08"