It was brought to my attention that in my profile it stated that I was of the male gender. Wow, that would be news to me. :-) I am happy to report that I am 100% girly girl.
Breakthrough: Grilled food, straight from the grill, two days in a row. Sometimes a little chewy/tough, but I've been able to conquer it nonetheless!! Shishkabobs tonight. Still had to cut it up into smaller bites. However I was able to chew it and not cheat by just swallowing the small bites whole.
This might just be me. But my next orthodontist visit is this Wednesday. I SWEAR that a day or
two before my next visit my teeth get sore. Is that possible? Maybe it was the above mentioned shishkabobs. I don't know, but I seem to notice the pre-adjustment aches. Maybe its just in anticipation. Mind over matter I'm sure.
two before my next visit my teeth get sore. Is that possible? Maybe it was the above mentioned shishkabobs. I don't know, but I seem to notice the pre-adjustment aches. Maybe its just in anticipation. Mind over matter I'm sure.Speaking of minds... House tonight totally blew my mind. I love this show!!!!!! Can't believe next week is the season finale. Ugh.

1 comments:
hi shanda! just wondering if you could tell me how many weeks/months post op you are. thanks!
Post a Comment