Today started with some Iowa Dental Hygiene Association meetings. Just about as exciting as it sounds! Got about 10 Continuing Education Credits in the morning. Then headed off to Pella again with some friends from Immersion for Tulip Time fun.
Breakthroughs: Well, I was trying to get something out of my purse and when I pulled up it slipped out of my hands and I completely hit myself in the chin. Enough force to clack my teeth together. Freaked me out, and now a few hours later my jaw is definitely aching. Oops. Not necessarily a breakthrough, closer to a re-break. Ugh. I really don't think it was much worse than chewing something really hard. Speaking of which... I ordered a shishkabob, which was a little too chewy. Later on I decided to order some sweet and sour chicken thinking that would be softer than crab rangoons. A tad on the crunchy side. Needlesss to say... I'm hurting a little today. Oops. I'll take it easy tomorrow!

0 Responses to "Springy Saturday 05-03-08"
Post a Comment