Monday-Tuesday 05-27-08

So today was the dreaded second Monday of the week. All in all, it wasn't too bad of a day. My schedule is picking up, so I'm seeing more patients. I'm sure, not too far in the distant future, I'll long for the days when I was bored. :-)

Breakthrough: I noticed that I have terrible posture. Before my surgery I had a tendency to stand at the counter when Dr. Johnson checks my patients with my elbow on the counter, and my jaw sitting in the palm of my hand. Again, terrible posture! Or if I'm sitting watching tv on the couch, I'd do the same. It's not that my head is too heavy for my shoulders, I just sit this way... often! After my surgery I would kindof sit/stand like this, but not place all of the force on my jaw. But today... I actually placed all the force and didn't think about it. (That is why I did it, wasn't thinking... but it all worked out.)

0 Responses to "Monday-Tuesday 05-27-08"