10 weeks post-op!!!


Oh my goodness, I can't believe it has been 10 weeks. Some events from the past 10 weeks are very vivid in my mind but others are foggy hydrocodone induced memories.


My Orthodontist joked to my mother that I'm going to be his official spokesperson for this surgery. But it's true, this entire process has been 100% worth it.


Recent Breakthroughs:


  • Able to blot my lips together better when I put on lip gloss.

  • Feeling an itch and being able to do something about it.

  • Being able to feel my gums when I brush.

  • Being able to smile and having the more numb part of my lip still move.

  • Chewing gum. Unless asked by my surgeon to which I'll deny, deny, deny.

  • Blowing out a candle or on warm food. Hadn't been able to direct the air flow very well.

  • Less earaches!!!!! I've been waiting for that for some time now!

0 Responses to "10 weeks post-op!!!"