Strange Sunday



Do weird things like this happen to just me, or other people too? Example: I bought some pants at The Gap outlet yesterday. ($3.97 by the way... what a deal!) I was putting them on this morning and a purple skittle fell out of them. Strange. #1: it's been months since I've had a skittle. #2: I tried the pants on at the store yesterday. I just don't get it. It's one of those things that I'm not going to think about too much, or it'll drive me nutty.


Mother's Day was very nice. My parents delivered a grill for me. It is a hand-me-down, but I'll take it! We used it, and it cooked the food, so its a keeper!! It was nice to just hang out, joke around and laugh. Seems that every time we are together we reminisce and someone either spills some secret from growing up or we get another point of view on a story. My dad got my mom a TomTom navigational system. So tonight's stories were about the vacation adventures of the directionally challenged. Come to find out, it goes back to my Grandpa who is/was terrible at directions. Now we know where my mom gets it!


Breakthrough today was more of a realization. I went to the grocery store to pick some stuff up. Actually a lot of food. Come to realize now that my eating capabilities have increased, so has my grocery bill!! Wowzers! Oh well, it's worth it! I can't wait to sink my teeth into some of those items later! Oh yes, I guess I did have a breakthrough today. I wore my fantastic heels that I had to take a rain check on due to my stupid toe. I'm almost back to normal, from head to toe!

0 Responses to "Strange Sunday"