Breakfast for Dinner Wednesday 04-30-08


Tonight was the first Wednesday night dinner with the Dressen's in 8 weeks. They had made mention that a breakfast dinner would be good. Not being a huge breakfast fan, I wasn't excited, but it turned out really well. On the menu: Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, toast, breakfast potatoes and bacon. Milk to drink and a cinnamon roll to finish off the meal with. I basically ate one waffle and the breakfast potatoes (with ketchup and Tabasco sauce... yum!!)

I was dead tired at work today. Jenn brought in bagels yesterday. This morning I warmed one up (to help soften it). When I took my first bite I was met not with the loveliness of the bagel, but a zing that started at my chin and went to my ear. Ugh. Not a good feeling. Laid off the rest of the bagel. By lunchtime I was feeling better. Not sure what the deal was, but it was a less than gentle reminder that I need to take it easy.

No major breakthrough today, but dinner with the boys was a nice addition to my week.


Still loving that I went to the NeedToBreathe concert last night: Enjoy this video.

0 Responses to "Breakfast for Dinner Wednesday 04-30-08"