Seriously, are you kidding me?! Snow?!?! I refuse to accept it! Not much of an argument for global warming if you ask me. :-D
Had lunch with my dad today. We were talking about my whole surgery experience. If I knew what I know now, I would have begged to have this done back 10 years ago. This surgery has been worth it. Granted I teeter-tottered on the edge of insanity because I couldn't eat, but I remain sane. The pain was completely manageable. Plus I can now bite on my back teeth! I can't believe how time has flown as well. It's going to be hard to remember that I still have a broken face for another month or so. I need to take it easy still.
Went to Anthony and Nick's tonight for a Guitar Hero party. Man, there are some crazy good people out there. I played twice. I think there might be photo evidence, I'm not sure.
Mouth feels pretty good today. For some reason my #29 (or Lower Right Premolar) is really sensitive but also numb. Not sure why, but toothpaste makes it sting. Probably not good. Praying there is no decay happening in my mouth! Oh the shame!
Snowy Spring Saturday 04-12-08
Posted by Shanda

0 Responses to "Snowy Spring Saturday 04-12-08"
Post a Comment