I have a decent covering of snow in my yard as I type. That's right... April 3rd and a white lawn. Ugh! I quit Winter! I'm breaking up with it! I'm moving on to Spring. There. It's official. I have been accused that it is my fault for having the snowman doormat out still. And for that, I will put it away tomorrow. That is too much pressure for my small shoulders to handle. So, if anyone has seen a cute Spring-like doormat anywhere... do tell!
Today was oddly uncomfortable on my left side. I also had the nagging itch on my chin, but not really there when I go to itch it. It's so annoying I want to give myself a shot of anesthetic just to fully numb the area. (not really... but it's annoying enough to make me go a little batty!) Again, pain is healing, so I am uncomfortable but pleased. It's sick really.
I exfoliated my lips tonight and made them bleed like the dickens. Not cool when you're about ready to leave the house. Also not cool. Blowing your nose and getting a nose bleed. Ugh. I haven't had one of those in ages. But it was about as fun as I remember. It was one of those, well at least I hadn't left the house yet moments. I haven't been able to blow my nose for a month, I do it and this is what happens. Nice.
Speaking of which... it has been 4 weeks since my surgery. I'm just starting to chew food and am working on my smile. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks. Time is flying by. I knew it would. Just getting done with it and moving on... it's what I've been looking forward to.
As for looking forward to things... TGIF! The day and the restaurant! Meeting Shanna and Aiden G. there tomorrow! Can't wait!!!!!
Have a great, hopefully warm Friday!

0 Responses to "Thursday 04-03-08"
Post a Comment