Physical B-Day Wednesday 04-23-08

So physically I was born on the 23rd day of April. Legally my birthday is the 21st day of April. It's sortof a long story. Here are a few bullet points.


  • Family in Iowa was waiting for baby to be born in India (Sparks').

  • Baby born in India (me).

  • India orphanage calls Iowa family to tell them good news (few days after birth).

  • Family in Iowa says there is already a birthday on the 23rd (Shannon, my brother).

  • Birth certificate not yet filled out, changed date to 21st. Tah-Dah, behold my date of birth!

This should never be a problem unless I am up for a world record for oldest person living or something. I like to use it as an icebreaker, "I was not born on my birthday."


Okay, none of you wanted to or needed to know that. Over share, sorry.


On a splitvisage note: Major Breakthrough Today! Halfway through the morning I could feel my mask touching my chin and lip, and it tickled! Oh my goodness!! I have felt sore and swollen today. I am very tender near the break and screws. But, I notice that today you can start to see defined cheeks in my picture. So it must not be too bad, eh?!




1 comments:

Catherine (visit their site)

I never knew that about you! That's kind of cool. :)