What a day! Started cloudy, cold and windy but ended perfectly.
Went to Jordan Creek Family Church to see little Aiden G. get dedicated. Poor little man was sleepy. They are praying, so I probably wasn't suppose to be taking pictures. Oh well.
Lunch at Old Chicago with Jody. That was delish. My suggestion is to do the buffet. More bang for the buck, and you get a chocolate chip cookie to end the meal!
Went on a walk around the DMACC lake with Jody and Nellie. Nellie had a muddy blast! She loves her Frisbee, that thing was sooooo slobbery by the end of the walk.
My teeth are bothering me. I tried to scale some stain and plaque off today and noticed the teeth were sensitive. Which is irritating, but a good sign... soon enough I'll be able to report that I can feel everything! Meanwhile I cannot wait to get these dumb braces off and then get my teeth cleaned and start bleaching again! Wow are they ugly looking right now!
Springlike Sunday! 04-20-08
Posted by Shanda

0 Responses to "Springlike Sunday! 04-20-08"
Post a Comment