Friday 04-04-08


I think I got the smile to look normal today! Still hiding the barbed wire-like surgical archwires.




There is a good chance I gained 10 pounds today. Shanna and I met for lunch at T.G.I. Friday's. Where we indulged in Fried Mac and Cheese to start, which are little bits of mac and cheese fried to golden goodness.




I had the Caprese Lasagna Salad which is fresh chilled pasta salad of curly lasagna noodles tossed with tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and a tangy herbed vinaigrette served on a bed of warm, crispy breaded eggplant. Yup, eggplant... yum! They actually ran out of the lasagna noodles so I had it with linguine.



And to send us over the edge we topped the meal off with the a mini dessert. (Where I broke out the mini spoon!) Seems like I can use almost any fork, but still need the baby spoon. It's easy to take with me, I just don't want to lose it!





0 Responses to "Friday 04-04-08"