Seven week post-op Thursday 04-24-08

Seven weeks?! Where does the time go?

Today has been interesting. On the go on the go. I somehow ended up 45 mins behind schedule for my last two patients of the day. Never a good situation, however it is Thursday (my Friday) so I had that going for me. Plus it was payday!

My jaw seems to have been more achy today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the pressure changes with the weather. Is there any science/medical proof behind weather and physical pain? I have a pesky knee injury (cartwheel injury from 2nd grade) and I swear I know when it's going to rain. I wonder if my jaws will be that way. I also think some of my recent pain is due to branching out and chewing more foods. Either way, it's nothing a couple of ibuprofen can't fix. :-)

Meanwhile I'm freaking out on the inside about my visit to the doctor tomorrow for my toe. Ugh!Ugh!Ugh!Ugh!Ugh!Ugh!

0 Responses to "Seven week post-op Thursday 04-24-08"