It doesn't hurt when your surgeons look at your bite and say "yes, spot on!" Those are words you want to hear. They also stated I was an excellent patient. (hey, one never gets tired of hearing that, especially since I feel like a big wiener with my toe hurting so badly!) They were encouraging and gave me the go ahead to eat whatever I want. Actually right now it will be more like, eat whatever I can. Soon enough I will be back to my regular eating habits. I go back in June to see them. I think Dr. Burton wanted me to come back so Dr. Schroeder can see me one more time before he goes to Illinois to join a practice there.
T
he drive back and forth today was so windy, yet warm. I can't imagine what it would feel like if it weren't so windy! It was nice to wear flip flops today. Especially to relieve some pressure off of my toe. Dr. Schroeder asked what happened to my toe (since it's got a honkin' bandage on it). I told him and he said he knew how bad that hurt because he had one before too. I joked that the toe was worse than the jaw surgery. I mentioned how much I hate having my feet touched. Later when Dr. Burton asked about it, Dr. Schroeder touched my foot asking if they gave me a shot, "here and here?" I think he did it to get on my nerves! Oh well, it's nice to actually be able to converse with them, since the last few appointments I was either numb or drugged up. Good times. :-)
Well, I need to go take my bandage off and soak my toe. I'm a little scared... wish me luck!

0 Responses to "Windy Wednesday 04-16-08"
Post a Comment