On cloudy, chilly, rainy days I wish I could be here...
Huntington Gardens Pasadena, CA.
(PS- I took this picture, I'm very proud of it!)
Got my haircut today! Woo Hoo... I've been needing it. Just wanted to wait until I felt better. Stephanie did a great job. I didn't have to do any primping before I got ready for Macy's wedding! After getting my hair done, went to Newton to see my friend Macy Altenhofen get married. It was fun to catch up with some fellow hygiene classmates. Actually, they all graduated a year ahead of me, but I knew them pretty well because of Macy.
Anyone who knows me, knows I don't/can't dance. Luckily I have a bum toe that also prevented me from getting on the dance floor. But, why do I have a bum toe? I believe it is due to these fabulous heels I bought for this special occassion. I swear they must have been designed by a man. They look good, but are probably the reason my toe got infected. (I had been trying to break the shoes in by wearing them around the house) I'm sitting in this picture, because if I stood up, the pain would shoot all the way up my leg. So sad! Stupid heels. And yes, I'm keeping them, because one day I'll be able to wear them gosh darn it!

0 Responses to "Saturday 04-19-08"
Post a Comment