TGITivo 04-10-08


Thank Goodness I've got Tivo! New episode of The Office and 30 Rock tonight. BUT... went to Immersion first. Was able to have a few people come over afterwards and watch the show. It was not the best episode ever, but I did laugh out loud. Plus Jim and Pam still make me smile.

Speaking of smiles. I think I have it down. It should only be getting better. It's been 5 weeks to the day since I had my surgery. Looking at pictures, I've come a long way. I feel better too. I have gone through a large bottle of Tylenol and Motrin, but today I didn't take anything for pain. Which is crazy since my teeth are still sore from the orthodontic adjustment.


Another culinary breakthrough today. Taco John's Potato Ole Bravo. Yup. All the greasy, cheesy, soggy goodness. For some reason Taco John's plays a commercial every 10 mins. So during my week down, I started craving something from there. Today I thought I could try it. Usually hate soggy Potato Oles, but today they were divine. However, I can check that off my list and not revisit it for awhile... it's all good though.

What a week. Looking forward to taking it easy tomorrow!
PS. I did get cut off by a Warren County today too! 4 for 4 this week on the way to work!

0 Responses to "TGITivo 04-10-08"