Tuesday 04-01-08


I was just joking with a friend that I need to get move on to a more Spring-like door mat. I was saying that I think I can move away from the snowman. She said only if it goes six days without snow. We almost made it and what happens?! It snowed this morning! What a joke. No April Fools... it was the real deal. Thankfully it didn't last long or accumulate, but now the snowman mat must stay for at least another week. Which is good, because I don't have a new one yet. But that's not the point!


I used some moist heat last night and it seemed to work. I didn't seem so puffy this morning when I woke up. That didn't last long, because by the end of the work day I was right-sided swollen again. I seem to hit my invisible brick wall around 2:30. That's when a multitude of things occur, my stomach starts to go goofy, my right temple throbs, my right jaw has random shooting pains and I can feel my cheek start to puff. But all in all it's not bad. I think I grossed out my co-workers today with my terribly dry chapped lips. I can't help it! Alyssa threatened to rip the dead skin off if I didn't. I told her I couldn't because it was on the one small part I can actually feel. The rest of the lip I don't mind picking at (as gross as that is) - but I'm still slathering on the Kiehl's it just doesn't seem to be working! What to do?!?! Well, I took this picture soon after I got home today and I look like crap. So It's gonna be a small picture day.

Now on to bigger and better things! I am very excited to report I will be chewing food soon. However I was thinking about it tonight as I was trying to eat some rice with chopped up chicken... I eat like a 18 month old. If something doesn't quite make it all the way into my mouth, it's lost. It may stick to my lip or chin for awhile... I can only imagine how sloppy it looks. So I really really really really really really want to go to Cheesecake Factory this weekend, but think it might be best to wait a week or so until I get my surgical archwires out, thus creating one less "trap" for food to bounce off of and get stuck in. Ugh, that made my stomach sad to even type that!

1 comments:

Anonymous (visit their site)

So I was telling my mom, while we watched the crazy snow falling, that you would have to keep your snowman doormat down for yet another week after today... She says it's all your fault that it's still snowing and that you need to hide that thing fast!!!! Have a great night!!!