Monday 03-31-08

I can't believe it's the last day of March already! Wow... time flies when you're doing nothing! Does it? Not really.

Monday has been a day full swollen cheek with a side of creepy crawling lower lip. Loverly.

At work today I was motivated by a 94 year old patient that quite possibly may have more life in her than I do. She is amazing, an inspiration.

Tonight as I sat on my couch, watching the History Channel, amazed by Cities of the Underground, while I played Snood, I came to the harsh truth of why I am still single. sigh.

Other than that... not much else going on. Ate what seems like a ton today. Purchased what will most likely be my first "chewing" meal of Salmon pinwheels stuffed with cheese and spinach. Fish seems like the perfect item because it is healthy and soft/easy to chew.

Not sure what I'm going to do about my swollen cheek. I know I've talked about how amazing the body is and everything. But I'm also ready for my body to fully recover from this surgery. It's been swelling, cramping and spasing and I think it should be getting better by now. I took quite a bit of Ibuprofen today, kindof lost count. Hopefully I didn't take too much. Oops. And as previously mentioned my night wasn't too eventful, so I was able to keep my jaw(s) still for awhile. Hopefully the continued rest will get me back to health sooner.

0 Responses to "Monday 03-31-08"