Tuesday 03-18-08


Second day back at work. I was doing really well until around 2:30 and then I had to take some Ibuprofen and Tylenol. My chin just seems to be on fire at times. Again, as irritating as it is, it's still good news to know I have some feeling in it!

When I look at my pictures tonight and I feel like my lower lip droops. Can't wait until I can smile normal and feel like I have control of my face. I haven't watched myself in the mirror while I talk, but I bet I even look goofy doing that. Sorry to those who are subjected to that throughout the day!


Made myself a doozie of a shake tonight. The ingredients included, Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies, Milk, Carnation Instant Breakfast Chocolate Mix, and Edy's Thin Mint Ice Cream! The calories in that cup... oh my! But it was tasty! My teeth afterwards were not so tasty. Immediate brushing was necessary!


All of my patients were upwards of 30 mins early today. Yet the day still seemed to drag on, not sure why, everything was calm. Hopefully tomorrow goes just as smoothly!

0 Responses to "Tuesday 03-18-08"