
I think I might look the best today than I have so far. Which I suppose makes sense that every day gets a little bit better. My lips had an unfortunate event about ten mins ago. Because I can't tell if there is something stuck to my face or not after I eat, I'm trying to get into the habit of checking and washing my face. That's when the top layer of skin that I've worked hard to grow back, just came off. My lower lip is now raw again. Ugh! Bring on the Kiehl's! It's a moments like that when it's nice to have most of my lip numb, I guess. ? ? No exfoliants needed on this face.
Today my dad came over and took me downtown to pick up my new acquired HDTV receiver. I've determined that nothing is quick with Mediacom, but was pleasantly surprised that it didn't take too much of our day. It helped that they were playing Arrested Development on their TVs. I love that show!

After we left Mediacomland, we decided to stop by the Gateway Market. I love that place! I wish I could eat more things right now. But I'm definitely adding that to my places-to-go-as-soon-as-I-can-chew list!! But since I was there, I HAD to buy some famous Capanna Gelato! I chose Bacio. I had tasted it once before, a long time ago (actually maybe when Mike had me taste EVERYTHING in one standing). I'm quite fond of Bacio candy, so I figured it was a safe purchase. And it was! Yum!!! You must try it sometime! I also got some tasty roasted red pepper and tomato soup. It was delish, but I'm saving that rest for later.
Nick stopped by which was very nice. He needed to go buy some birthday cards so I went with him to do that. It was fun looking through them, and I do believe we looked through them all. It stinks because laughing can kind of hurt, and its tough holding it back.

On to the big news! I have never been more excited about Easy Mac. I've actually made fun of someone for eating Easy Mac. (my apologies). Because today, it was the most tasty, orange colored noodle that I've ever put in my mouth. It was something of substance in my tummy. I was only able to eat half of the package, but it was good. I'm very excited that I can suck those noodles down! Anything to keep me from blending and drinking my meals... I'm up for trying! Today was a success!
0 Responses to "Saturday Life in High Def"
Post a Comment