I'm headed off to the hospital in about 10 mins. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has said they will be praying for me!
I will hopefully be able to goof around on the computer Saturday or Sunday. Who knows... with me, it might be Friday night! Depends on what type of pain meds they give me. :-D
I now know that I will be heading into surgery at 12:45 in the afternoon. I actually head to the hospital to check in at 10:45. I most certainly believe in the power of prayer and most definitely could use as many as I can get! Please pray for the hands of Dr. Richard Burton and Dr. Nathan Schroeder as they will be the oral surgeons working on me. Another big request and concern of mine is the initial swelling and subsequent discomfort. I have no doubts that I will look back at this and realize it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was. Either way the fear of the unknown is eating at my nerves!
Thank you again for your prayers!-Shanda
--verse of the moment: Psalm 27:13-14 - I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that Iwould see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait onthe Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen you heart; wait,I say on the Lord!
Heading to the Hospital
Posted by Shanda

1 comments:
You're probably in surgery right now but just wanted to say we're thinking of you and hoping for a quick recovery!! ((HUGS))
Post a Comment