Hello Lucky Bamboo! I've been craving it since before my surgery. Empress chicken and rice. No Crab Rangoon today, too tough to eat. However, chopping up the chicken and mixing it with the rice was delish. Darn rice took 30 mins to clean out of the braces though. Whipped out the trusty WaterPik. Probably not suppose to use that yet, but oh well. Also made myself a Jello Cake today, a Coconut Strawberry Supreme Jello Cake that is. The frosting has tiny bits of coconut in it, and looking back at that... not a good choice this week. Too easily tempted to want to chew. Oh well, swallowing whole is what I continue to do! Longing for next week. (PS. I love my new dishes and bowls... it was a last min purchase before my surgery. Thought they were cute and it would help things taste better if I were eating out of something cute. Hey it made sense to me!)
I seriously feel like I'm starving to death too. I know I'm not. But those stupid Subway commercials ($5 for a footlong), the Ruby Tuesday commercials, Chilis, you name it, if its advertising food, it's killing me. But I will survive!
I also went a full day without any Tylenol or Ibuprofen. That does not mean I was pain free, it just means I was too lazy to swallow some pills. But, I made it. So that is good news. It means the pain was not unbearable! And it might all be in my head, but I think I can feel even a little bit more of my lower lip today! Woo Hoo!!!
But my huge breakthrough today was my yawn. I've been yawning since the surgery. Granted most of the time my mouth has still remained shut. The last week or so I've been able to actually open my mouth. I think today when I yawned it was really the first satisfying yawn. I felt like I accomplished whatever it is you are suppose to accomplish with a yawn. It didn't leave me thinking... one of these days I'll do it right. Hey it might not seem like a big deal to you, but this is the reality I live in... it was a big step!
Friday 03-28-08
Posted by Shanda

0 Responses to "Friday 03-28-08"
Post a Comment