TGIThursday 03-27-08


I usually look forward to Thursdays because it is my Friday. Today was no different, actually it was payday, made it even more enjoyable!

First day being free of elastics and I felt like I could talk so much more easily. I bet the girls at work wanted me to shut up. My muscles definitely were tired by around noon. I had a meeting with Dr. Johnson this afternoon and during it my jaw started to quiver. It was tired.

Sometime during the morning I felt like I had a spider crawling on the right side of my lower lip. No spider thank goodness, but some feeling coming back. By the end of the day I could feel a little bit of the entire lower lip, including both corners of my mouth. The lip is still numb, but small sensation is coming back. I'll take what I can get!!

Went to Immersion tonight, and it was great to be able to sing and worship! I always look forward to going to it. Tonight was a special about HIV and AIDS in Africa. It's hard to believe the disease has invaded an entire continent like that. Crazy.

After today's workout I wonder if my face will be a little more swollen tomorrow. Only time will tell! See ya tomorrow.

0 Responses to "TGIThursday 03-27-08"