Today was my first day back to work. Remember Dr. Burton had suggested I work only half-days this week. Also remember, I'm scheduled very full days. BUT... everything went very well for a Mond
ay. I was a little slower at everything, but that probably has more to do with being out of my routine for a week. It was nice to be back. My mind seems to go a mile a min. when I just sit at home. At work, if it's scheduled busy enough, I don't have time for anything other than work! It helps the days go by too. It's hard not to smile and laugh when I'm at work, because I work with such great co-workers and patients. So, today I decided to work really hard on trying to smile normal... this is all I got. Kind of looks like I'm about to say, "eew, gross!" But its the best I can do for now. I also kind of look like I've got Bells Palsy. I'm confident that will go away!

Dinner tonight consisted of Mashed Potatoes, Peas and the mixed up Chicken and Noodles. It looks like baby food, but boy oh boy was it good. I was going to buy a Shamrock Shake for dessert tonight, but I forgot. What a St. Patrick's Day! I guess I did wear a green shirt. Yup, that's the spirit! :-)
Complete side note. I once was in Boston for Spring break, which happened to overlap with St. Patrick's Day. Everyone is Irish in Boston right? Well, you could have fooled me.
My chin is starting to twinge more, which is what I've been wanting. Hard to relax though, when it feels like somethings poking you with needles in your chin. :-( Very tired... must rest... off to bed, after I take some pain meds!

0 Responses to "Monday 03-17-08"
Post a Comment