Well, today stunk for reasons other than pain. I cried quite a bit today, which actually hurt. You know how you feel the tension in those muscles after you cry, around your temples and cheeks? Well those muscles are constantly tight right now, and after crying even worse. But maybe it was a healthy workout, you never know.
Not much to talk about today. I was able to eat some creamed eggs and tiny tiny bits of toast. Swallowed down some pasta salad too. I hate swallowing food whole. I can't wait to be able to chew! I also was able to eat a small part of a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg! If you want a summary of my day, that sadly brought me the most joy.
That's not true. What brought me the most joy today was to be able to go to church freely, and celebrate that Jesus Christ rose from the dead! And the kicker is, He did it for you and for me. If I got anything out of my stinky day, it was to realize that I'm not a very good person sometimes, and I don't deserve what God has given me. But thankfully He sees what good can be in me and is fighting on my side. I don't want to seem all Debby Downer on everything. Easter is such a wonderful holiday. I think my family can be a little gloomy around this time of year because my Grandma died unexpectedly right before Easter. Granted Easter comes at a different time each year, its just hard not to link the two together. However, I'm know that she is having a heavenly time this Easter, just as she did that Easter, it has to be quite the celebration. How could it not?!
So... I hope you had a wonderful Easter. It is truly the holiday that we'd be lost without.

0 Responses to "Easter Sunday 03-23-08"
Post a Comment