Wednesday 03-19-08


I'm actually having a pretty bad day. Pain management has been difficult today. I hate to say it, but this might be the most pain I've been in since the day I left the hospital. Ugh. Actually, starting last night I would wake up randomly throughout the night with just a jolt of pain. Again, I hate to complain about it, I'm actually glad I'm having it. It just isn't fun.

Got to work and the day started off just fine. Around 9:30 I had a 9 year old patient who bit me three times because she didn't want to try having x-rays taken. Ugh. It didn't take long (just about one bite) for me to turn into mean hygienist. I wasn't having any of it. You're 9 years old, this isn't the first time to the dentist, you're not going to act like this... plus... I don't feel good!

So, I'm about to jump into a hot shower, eat some oatmeal to have something on my stomach, and then take a couple of Tylenol PMs. I hope they work!

0 Responses to "Wednesday 03-19-08"