Friday 03-14-08


No doubts I've come a long way. Even though I'm still frustrated that my chin is still very numb, I feel tons better than I did last week. I have a bit of a fever today, again not clinical fever, but just high for me.

My Grandpa came to hang out with me. I feel like such a bad hostess. We ran a few errands that took all of 45 mins. Came home, popped another Danny Kaye DVD in and I was out. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Then my mom came to pick him up. Nice seeing ya Gramps! Oops!


Another friend, Andy came by today too. It was nice to see him. He brought me a McCain pin. Apparently they are very sought after and difficult to obtain so I should feel lucky. And I do. Thanks Andy!


I think you can tell the swelling has gone down quite a bit. My lower lip doesn't seem so Bubba like anymore. I am really pleased with the side profile view. I just can't wait until I can start to feel my chin and right side of my lower lip!!!!!! I also wish my face didn't look so greasy. I've actually got such dry cracked skin, I'm constantly moisturizing. I also bought a humidifier today. Hopefully that will help my skin and help Evie not to get shocked every time she touches anything!
I also think I found the miracle that I've been needing for my lips. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1. I bought it ages ago when I was on vacation. Maybe I'm just at the point, being a week out that things are healing, but as soon as I started using this things started looking and feeling better. I'm now a believer in the product. I'm almost out, hope I can find it at Sephora or some place like that.

My dad had a little scare today and ended up at the hospital for some testing. I told only a few about it. But everything came back just fine. God is good!

0 Responses to "Friday 03-14-08"