I might have over done it a little last night. I woke up this morning not feeling so great. My right side has ached all day long. I can tell it is a little more swollen than usual. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I can feel it more from the inside of my mouth than on the outside. Didn't make it to church this morning, because of the muscles spasms. I had been reassured that you can't tell when I'm having the muscles spasms but that has now changed.
Met my parents at IHOP today. So I made some syrup-soggy pancakes disappear. While sitting at the table my mom said that my lip, particularly the right side was twitching. Great. Now you can tell! Good thing I wear a mask during most of my interaction with patients.
Today was a good day to just be lazy. And I think I did a pretty good job at it! When you got it, you got it. I have however come to hate with a passion some of the commercials on TV right now.
Those include but are not limited to: Granted I do have Tivo so I can fast forward through most commercials, but if by chance I'm watching live TV... here are a few off the top of my head.
- Subway's $5 footlong: makes me hungry and its dumb.
- Guy Fieri for TGIFriday's: He reminds me of the OxyClean guy that yells at us even though he's trying to be nice.
- Colorado: Ugh. I know it's not the states fault, but ugh.
- South Carolina: Ya, I know it's a great place, keep rubbing it in that I'm stuck here.
- Ruby Tuesday's: We don't even have one here! Quit advertising your amazing food!
- CD Warehouse: With the slutty girl, yuck.

0 Responses to "Sunday 03-30-08"
Post a Comment