Okay - I've worked on this post for almost two hours and can only get two photos posted. Ugh! However will you laugh at my swollen chops?! I know, I know. I promise, as soon as I figure what bloggers problem is (of course it can't be user error) I will get pictures posted. Meanwhile, if you have facebook, I've been able to put a few up there.
Hospital Stay
Posted by Shanda

1 comments:
Hey- what floor were you on? You should definitely write a letter to the nurse manager. Also, as a patient- feel free to speak up if you have infection control concerns. So the nurse put the syringe you were to use in her own mouth? Are these people stupid??!!
Did you get a visit from any dietitian? If you did, I think I know who it would be, and I'm sure it was a real treat! (sarcastically) Anyway, I would have tried to come see you but I'm swamped and physically with patients about 8 hours per day with no time to chart! Praying for my coworker to get back from maternity leave soon!
Glad you enjoyed your gelato. If you would have let me know, we could have worked out for you to have it on us! :)
Post a Comment