Friday 03-21-08


I am definitely experiencing what Dr. Schroeder warned me about. I am feeling better than I really am. I feel like I wore myself out this entire week, but especially yesterday. Thankfully I was able to sleep in today. However, you can't tell by this picture, I still look very tired! I feel like I might be a little more swollen today than in days past. But who knows. It might all be in my head.


I was able to sleep comfortably thanks to a newly filled Rx. :-) Met Alyssa for some shopping in Ankeny. Purchased some earrings for $1.70 at Kohls, I think there are four pair in the set... pretty darn good deal! Later I met Nick and Anthony for a movie; Drillbit Taylor. Dumb, but laughable. I sneezed during the movie which was not fun. Sneezed also when I got home! I don't know how to stop it!!! The second sneeze of the day I actually held in a little, that probably hurt more. Never good to hold those things in.


I also finished my Easter decorations. I took a picture of what the example of the box was and a picture of the final product. Think they turned out pretty cute. It was quite the process. You have to puncture the eggs, blow out the insides and let them dry. Dye the eggs, let them dry and then you can glue on the rest of the stuff. I'm usually not good with crafts that take multiple steps before finishing. I usually try to skip something and mess it up.


Off to dreamland...

0 Responses to "Friday 03-21-08"