Visitors




I had a few visitors today! Shanna and little Aiden G came by for awhile to see me. He is adorable, I have to post a picture of the little man. I wish I could hold him!! That's a no-no since we have a history of him head butting me. :-( Plus, two of the three examples Dr. Burton gave me yesterday of screws getting knocked loose involved holding babies. Who knew they could be do lethal?!


My brother stopped by today as well. I'm starting to get the feeling that all of you would like to see me more swollen. I honestly thought I would be, I'm sorry to disappoint! It was nice to have people just hang out. I try to talk, but it gets annoying to both the visitor and me after some time. Keep praying that I start to get feeling back soon!



Oh yeah, and I've been getting more comments on how cute my cat is than anything else. For your viewing pleasure I give to you sleeping Evie...




Alyssa stopped by after work too! What a packed day. Amazing that it has actually been the day that I felt the worst too. I bet I would have felt even worse if I didn't have good friends and family around. Alyssa brought me the boxes of Girl Scout Cookies I had ordered. Too bad I won't be able to eat them for awhile. But, I do believe that some Thin Mints might crush up nicely in a chocolate shake. What do you think? I'm trying not to fixate on how incredibly hungry I am. I've lost 4-5 pounds in a week. Not good, but could be worse. I just need to be more disciplined and eat more often. I think that will be easier to do when I feel better.



Behind the scenes: I had just threatened to smack my mom upside the head because she once again held the camera facing her. Mind you, it has been a week of taking pictures. Oh my mom, I love her! I know I'm not far from doing the exact same thing anyway. I think I might actually be able to see a little bit of a smile poking through, what do you think? I just noticed you can see a part of my moms finger too. It's just like looking at any of my childhood photos. Too funny!



Hard to believe it's been one week since surgery. I've definitely come a very long way! Here's what I looked like last week! Ya gotta love the dried blood on my nose. Didn't know that was there until about 15 hours after the fact. Ya know what, I didn't care either!

0 Responses to "Visitors"