Well apparently me thinking I was a little swollen wasn't all in my head. My mom stopped by about 45 mins after I woke up this morning and seemed slightly concerned that I looked swollen. I knew I didn't look great, because I had just got up... but she kept mentioning it. Then I started to worry a little. I am starting to sleep on my side(s) now without it hurting. The Dr. said that was fine but to be aware that the side I sleep on will be a little more puffy in the morning. However, it's 10:30 pm and I'm still a little swollen. I've decided not to take so much ibuprofen every day and I wonder if that has something to do with the puffy factor. We'll have to wait and see. I think my smile is getting a little bit better. What do you think? It still has a long way to go for sure!
Went to Wal-Mart for a little grocery shopping. Decided that I must be getting better because hunger is setting in. Things that I have never in my life had a desire to eat sounded and looked good. Example: I've been dying to have a hamburger. I usually eat like 6 of those in a year. I've really been craving meat, especially beef. Not
sure why. I also for some reason thought Eggo Waffles looked really good. I never like those. To curb the meat craving I bought some Chef Boyardee Ravioli. It was a chore to eat, simply because I had to cut them into such small pieces. But I was able to swallow them, so all is good. I also found Sara Lee Cheesecake bites! Oh my goodness are they good. They simply melt in your mouth too. I'd love to just keep popping them into my mouth, but I'm forced to take it easy. I already stocked up on some of my favorite Easter candy because the shelves were looking bare. In a month or so, I will be indulging on Cadbury Creme Eggs, Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs and Cadbury Mini Eggs!!! Yum! At this rate, as soon as I can start eating/chewing again... I will certainly gain any weight I've lost, back! (Two weeks out, I've only lost 6 pounds. I'm hoping to keep it at less than 10!)
My good friend Matt was down from Minnesota this weekend and stopped by. We watched 13 Going on 30. Okay, I might have forced it a little, or did not give him much say in it. But no matter what he says, he loved it. Loved picking it apart! Oh well, I can't complain, he didn't complain much. Then he smoked me at some Plug and Play Wheel of Fortune on the TV. Only because I kept getting bankrupt. We're the type of buds that we can just sit on the couch, watch a movie and even though it's been 4 months since we've seen each other, it feels like it was just last weekend. It was super nice to have him over.
I think I hear my pajamas calling my name... Good night friends.

0 Responses to "Saturday 03-22-08"
Post a Comment