Fairly uneventful day. I have now been drug free for about 3 days. Which is only half true. I did take some pain pills last night, because I've got a minor infection going on in my left
big toe. It was throbbing, like a heartbeat in my toe, and woke me up, so I took something for it. It was not related to my mouth, so it technically doesn't count. :-)
big toe. It was throbbing, like a heartbeat in my toe, and woke me up, so I took something for it. It was not related to my mouth, so it technically doesn't count. :-)Watched a very cute movie tonight. Stardust. I'll admit when I saw the trailer for it and even the movie poster I was not interested. But my friend Shanna has talked about it for some time. I could make a wise crack about her judgment in the past, but I clearly make my own mistakes as well. But in this case... the movie was funny and cute! If you want to be entertained, rent it. The scenes with Robert De Niro as the pirate are worth the cost of renting the movie.

0 Responses to "Sunday 04-13-08"
Post a Comment